From the Kount Event Analysis page, narrow your results by filtering past events of specific users by event type, location, and other filters.
- Log into the Kount Portal.
- On the left navigation bar, select the Event Analysis icon .
- In the search box, enter the Username or User ID to search, and then press Enter.
- In the Past Events pane, select Show Filters.
- From the drop-down list under each filter name, select your desired filter. Multiple filters can be used simultaneously to further narrow your results.
NOTE: Filters are applied in real time, and do not require applying any changes. As filters are selected, a counter displays the number of applied filters.
- To remove a filter, select the X icon on the filter (or in the right-side of the drop-down list for that filter).
To remove all applied filters, select Clear All Filters.