Gadgets are modules that can be added to the Transaction Details page to display specific types of information about a transaction. Gadgets can be added to, moved around on, and removed from the Details page. Once you configure gadgets on any Details page, that configuration is identical on all Transaction Details pages.
Adding a Gadget
- To add a gadget, on any Transaction Details page, click the gear icon in the upper left-hand sidebar on the Details page to the upper right of the Transaction Summary gadget. This opens a list of available gadgets.
- Select the Show All checkbox to see all gadgets, whether they are already installed on the Details page or not.
- On this list page, you can also use the keywords field to type in a keyword for a gadget to find it. At the bottom of the list, you can click use default gadgets to install only the default gadgets available.
- Click Add Now under the gadget you want to add.
Moving a Gadget
- Click the directional arrows multiple times to position the gadget on the desired location on the page.
NOTE: Each click of an arrow moves the gadget in the direction of the arrow by one space. When a gadget can no longer move in a certain direction, that directional arrow will be grayed out.
- Click outside the gadget to finalize its position.
- Once the gadget is initially added, use the available arrows to position the gadget on the Details page.
Removing a Gadget
- To rearrange or remove the gadget, click in the upper right corner of the gadget. A dialog box will appear displaying a brief description of the gadget's function along with links stating Rearrange Gadget and Remove Gadget.
- To regain access to the directional arrows and move the gadget to a different location on the page, click Rearrange Gadget.
- To remove the gadget from the page, click Remove Gadget. If you click Remove Gadget, a dialog box will appear asking you to confirm your decision.
- Click OK to remove the gadget.
- The gadget is returned to the Transaction Detail Gadget list. To close the list, click on the gears icon again.
Resetting Gadgets to Default
Although it is possible to configure gadgets on the Transaction Details page in any way you desire, you may also want to reset your configuration to the default provided by Kount.
- To do so, select the gear icon on the top right corner of the sidebar.
- When the menu appears, scroll to the bottom and select Use Default Gadgets. The default configuration is restored.