For IP address check responses, Whitepages Pro considers the inputs IP address and Primary/Secondary Address and IP address and Primary Phone/Secondary Phone.
Error: An error message for an address check can return the following responses:
- Null - No information returned
- Partial Error - Could not retrieve entire response
Warnings: A warning message returns the following:
- Invalid Input
- IP address is in a private range - The IP address cannot be routed across the internet indicating a higher risk.
- Empty array
Is Valid: This indicates if the IP address is valid:
Is Proxy: This indicates if the IP address is a known proxy:
- True - This indicates the possibility of a higher risk.
Connection Type: This is the connection type of the IP address:
IP Geolocation: This includes the location of the IP address providing:
- Postal code
- City name - such as Boise
- Country name - such as United States
- Continent Code - such as NA