What is Ekata (formerly Whitepages Pro)?
Kount integrates with Ekata, a global identity verification data service that helps merchants identify risky transactions faster and reduces the needs for manual reviews by automatically performing a five-in-one search. When a manual review is required, the five-in-one search shortens the time risk agents need to perform external site searches.
Once integrated, customers can access the Whitepages Pro gadget from the Transaction Details page. Those who want additional information and verification of order information benefit from Whitepages Pro's depth and breadth of information and integration with rules-based decisioning. The single service validates five key data points:
- customer name
- physical addresses
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- IP addresses
Data can be used in Kount’s real-time Auto Decision Engine (ADE), Auto Agent (AA), and for manual review.
Following are high-level overviews of Whitepages Pro products, features, and functionality.
- Risk Indicators
- Global Identity Verification
- Confidence Score
- Identity Check
- Reduce Chargebacks
- Reduce Manual Reviews
- ROI Analysis
How to Use Ekata
The Ekata Integration in Kount has two major applications:
Case Management: Manual Review Interface
- Order Details gadget for quick review of available information
- Since click view of Whitepages Pro details
- Display rules triggered related to Whitepages Pro
- Deep linking available
- Automated real-time API call to Whitepages Pro
- Choose all orders or selectively based on over 300 data elements
- Billions of combinations
- Auto Agent callout for use cases that do not require instant results
- Feed data into case management system
- Create complex scorecards