What is Ekata?
Kount integrates with Ekata, a global identity verification data service for digital identity solutions that enables more precise and confident decisioning within Kount Command. Merchants can
quickly identify good customers and risky transactions while reducing the need for manual review.
The Ekata Identity Engine™ is what powers Ekata's seamlessly integrated API that enriches the Kount Agent Web Console's existing data sources. The Ekata Identity Engine not only validates the identity elements used across five key pieces of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) or Identity Elements of Name, Email, Phone, IP, and Address, but how they behave in digital interactions.
Once integrated, customers can access the Ekata gadget from the Transaction Details page. Merchants looking for additional information to verify order information can benefit greatly from Ekata’s data outputs and integrated rules-based API. The single service validates five key data points:
- Customer Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- IP Address
- Physical Address
These data points can be used in Kount’s real-time Auto Decision Engine (ADE), Auto Agent (AA), and for manual review.
The Ekata Integration in Kount has two major applications: Case Management and Rules Engine.
Case Management: Manual Review Interface
- Order Details gadget for quick review of available information
- Since click view of Ekata details
- Display rules triggered related to Ekata
- Deep linking available
- Automated real-time API call to Ekata
- Choose all orders or selectively based on over 300 data elements
- Billions of combinations
- Auto Agent callout for use cases that do not require instant results
- Feed data into case management system
- Create complex scorecards
Ekata check return many different categories of response data for both North American (U.S. and Canada) and international identity checks including:
- Ekata Phone Check Responses
- Ekata Billing and Shipping Address Check Responses
- Ekata IP Address Check Responses
- Ekata Email Address Check Responses