Welcome to Frictionless Fraud Protection in Milliseconds
Kount is the leader in comprehensive fraud protection for digital interactions, helping eCommerce businesses all over the world stop cyber criminals from stealing and disrupting business. Kount's AI and Advanced Machine Learning is used by many of the world’s top brands to stop fraud and boost sales.
Kount Complete is Kount's flagship product. Originally developed over 10 years ago, it continues to evolve. The patented AI and Advanced Machine Learning can automate the order decision process and approve or decline orders based off of the merchant's specific business policies. For orders best suited for manual review, Kount's single pane of glass view significantly reduces the time it takes to decision.
- False Positives
- Manual Reviews
- Accepted Orders
- International Coverage
- Sales Channels
- Reduced Chargebacks: Kount owns the core technology, resulting in fast and accurate decisions in milliseconds. Risky orders are stopped before a chargeback occurs.
- Automation: Kount can automatically accept or decline orders in 250 to 300 milliseconds. Coupled with a secondary review process, Auto Agent, the result is complete automation on demand.
- Simple API Integration: Merchants who choose Kount can start protecting their orders quickly with a simple API integration. This enables the development team to spend more time focusing on complex issues.
Get the App
Installing the Kount Complete app is fast and easy, involving a few simple steps. Prior to using Kount’s Agent Web Console (AWC), customers are required to sign a contract with Kount LLC, and receive a product demonstration delivered remotely by a dedicated account team. Please contact email@example.com or 877-538-5538 to be paired with an account executive and schedule a demonstration. After a demonstration, you will work with a Customer Success Manager, who will walk you through installation and onboarding. Your Client Success Manager will provide the following information, necessary to install and begin using Kount.
- Your Merchant ID
- Login credentials for the Agent Web Console
Note: Although installation without a Merchant ID is possible, Kount Complete will not work until the ID is entered.
Once you have obtained a Kount Merchant ID and AWC login credentials, use the following instructions to configure Kount Complete:
- I have only one Shopify store, or I intend to install Kount on multiple Shopify store websites.
- I have multiple Shopify stores, and I have already installed Kount on the first store website.