Click here to view the latest Shopify documentation. This article contains outdated information and will be archived in the coming weeks. Update your bookmarks, where applicable.
Installing the Kount Command app on multiple Shopify store websites is fast and easy, involving a few simple steps. If you want to install Kount Command for multiple Shopify stores, but have not installed it on the first DEFAULT store site yet, click to Install Kount Command for a Single Shopify Store, and then return to this page for instructions for installing Kount on additional store sites.
Install Kount Command on a second or subsequent sites
The following steps should be completed in sequential order.
Step 1: Locate your API Key in Kount
The same API Key you created when installing Kount on your DEFAULT site will be used for all subsequent sites.
- Log in to the AWC using your Kount credentials.
- Click the ADMIN tab, and then select API Keys from the drop-down.
- Copy the existing API Key from the API Key Management screen.
- Leave the browser window open to the API page, as you will use the API key in the following step.
Step 2: Install the Kount Command app for your Shopify shop store
- In a new browser window, click Get on the Kount Command app page. The following displays:
Note: The ENS Callback URL is auto-generated with every installation to reflect the store for which the installation is occurring. The auto-generated URL will contain the respective shop name in place of kount-test in the example.
- In the Merchant ID text box, enter the six-digit Merchant ID provided to you by Kount.
- Paste the API key into the API Key text box.
- Enter a name for the site in the Website text box. The name should correspond to the site's unique URL.
- Copy the ENS Callback URL exactly as it displays. You will use it in the following step.
Note: The auto-generated ENS Callback URL will reflect the respective site name in place of kount-test in the example.
- Click Submit form. The following displays upon successful installation.
Step 3: Create the website in Kount Command
Any website created after DEFAULT must be manually added to the AWC, as follows:
- Click the FRAUD CONTROL menu and select Websites from the drop-down.
- Click Add Website.
- In the Website text box, enter the Website name to correlate to the name you entered in Step 2, #4.
- In the Description text box, enter a description (optional).
- Select the ENS Enabled radio button next to Yes.
- In the Merchant ENS URL text box, paste the ENS Callback URL from Step 2, #5.
- Click Add Website.
Installation Complete: Start Using Kount Command
Once your websites are communicating with Kount Command, all transactions will flow through Kount, which will run its fraud detection technology in the background as your customers interact with your shop. Kount will display in a number of places within your shop's Shopify user interface.
"View full analysis" link
You will notice User Defined Fields in the AWC on the Transaction Details page, as well as in the Rules Engines. These fields are merchant-specific, created for you by your Client Success Manager during onboarding, and are potentially useful Shopify fields with which to create rules.
Your Customer Success Manager is available to answer questions and assist with rules management. Contact support by submitting a request on the Kount Support Site or emailing email@example.com