- The Kwrapper is meant for use with Kount Central clients to more easily integrate the Device Collector into their sub-merchant's order/transaction workflow.
- The Kwrapper still requires HTML code to be inserted into the customer's checkout/transaction page, but it simplifies the process (compared to inserting the full device collector JS/HTML)
- The Kwrapper simplifies the Device Collector code integration for the sub-merchants that are under a PSP/payment aggregator.
- The Kwrapper requires the PSP to store the generated SessionID value in their database to then pass to Kount for future Risk Inquiry Service (RIS) calls associated with the transaction.
What are the benefits of this feature?
- It eliminates the need for the customer to have to generate, store and manage the SessionID values. The SessionID handling is offloaded to the PSP.
When to use this feature?
The Kwrapper is for use with Kount Central customers who don't want to burden their customers with having to manage SessionID generation and storage.
- The two use cases for the Kwrapper are either for Portfolio-level Kount rules (Kount Central Portfolio) or Merchant-level Kount rules (Kount Central Fraud Manager or Kount Central Enterprise):
- Kount Central Portfolio use case: No SiteID needed.
- Kount Central Fraud Manager or Kount Central Enterprise: Need a SiteID value to identify the merchant.