Instructions for merchants whose customers make purchases from more than a single website.
To allow the Kount tool to track purchases that come from your various merchant websites, you must create those additional websites in the Fraud Control system. (Note: If you only have one website that customers make purchases from, you do not need to create additional websites in the Agent Web Console (AWC.)
- In the AWC, click the Fraud Control tab, and then click Websites. A DEFAULT website is automatically added to every account, and can be used to track purchases from your primary website.
- On the Websites page, in the lower right, click the Add Website button.
- When the Add Website box appears, type the name of the website in the Website field.
- Type a brief, descriptive statement in the Description field.
- If you want to add the website to the Event Notification System (ENS), select the Yes radio button under ENS Enabled, otherwise select No.
- If you selected Yes in the previous step, In the Merchant ENS URL field, add the URL of where the event is to be delivered.
- Click Add Website.