A task checklist can be created and assigned to a specific Workflow Queue Assignments (WQA) profile so that a checklist gadget will appear on the Transaction Details page for agents belonging to that profile. The checklist gadget provides a list of numeric steps for the agent to take when reviewing or escalating a transaction. In order for this to occur, the following tasks must be performed.
Enabling the Queue Assigner
To enable the feature, in the Agent Web Console (AWC) main menu, click Workflow, and under Settings, click Queue Options. Then, under Queue Assignment, select the Enable Queue Assignment checkbox and then click Save.
Creating an Action Item Checklist
- To get to the Checklists page from the Queue Options page, in the local menu, click Queue Assigner and then click Checklists.
- Once on the Checklists page, to create a WQA Action Item Checklist for a Checklist gadget, you must first add one or more Outcomes for the checklist:
- Under Manage Outcomes, type the name of the outcome in the available field and then click Add. Repeat this process until you have created all the desired outcome items.
- Click Save.
- Under Checklist Items, type the name of the checklist item in the available field and then click Add.
- To the right of the new item, click the Edit button (it will become visible when you hover over it).
- Select one or more option check boxes.
- Use the arrows to move the item up on the checklist if necessary.
- Click done editing.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this process if you want to create another checklist item.
- After this, you must create a Queue Assigner Rule in a Ruleset and select Checklist Item under Rule Actions.
Creating a Queue Assigner Rule
- To create a Queue Assigner Rule, on the Checklists page in the local menu, click Queue Assigner and then click Rule Sets.
- On the Rule Sets List page, select the desired rule (the instructions for creating a new rule are beyond the scope of this help page. Please see Creating a Simple Rule for details).
- Under Rule Actions and then under Actions, select the Checklist Item checkbox.
- Use the Checklist Item drop-down menu to select the correct checklist.
- Click Save Rule.
- Click Back to Rules List, and then on the Rules List page, make note of the name of the Snapshot and then click Save.
- Now select a Queue Assigner profile, and then select the desired rule for the profile.
Assign a Checklist Item Rule Set to a Queue Assigner Profile
- From the Rules List page, in the local menu, click Queue Assigner and then click Profile Management.
- On the Profile Management page, in the row for the desired profile, click the gear icon at the end of the row, and then click Edit.
- Use the Assigned Queue Assigner Ruleset drop-down menu to select the correct rule snapshot and then click Save Profile.
When the rule is triggered by a suspect order and an agent from the appropriate profile is assigned to work the order, the Checklist gadget appears on the transaction details page for that order.