From the Kount Agent Web Console (AWC), search transaction criteria to create a downloadable ad hoc report.
- Log in to the AWC, and then click Reports.
- From the drop-down menu, select Adhoc Reports.
- On the bottom-right of the Adhoc Reports list, click New Report.
- In the New Report window, enter a unique description of your search, and then enter the parameters of your search criteria.
NOTE: You do not need to fill out every field to run a valid report. Only enter the necessary search criteria.
- Click Run Report.
- The report is submitted to a Working queue to be processed. Once the report is ready, a download link appears on the row of the report.
NOTE: You might have to refresh the page for the download link to appear. If the report does finish processing within 30 minutes, the report is added back to the Working queue - up to three times. If after 90 minutes, the report has not successfully processed, an Error status is returned.