You can use a wide variety of fields and filters to create reports, but these are the basic steps used to create any type of report:
- On the Agent Web Console (AWC), click Reports, and then click Datamart.
- On the Datamart screen click the Create New button.
- Click the Analysis Report button.
- In the Select Data Source box, select a data source and then click OK.
- To add a filter which will limit the data displayed, expand the No Filters area, select a field and the list on the left and drag it to the No Filters area.
- If a dialog box appears asking for additional selections (this will vary depending on the field you pulled into the No Filters area) make the desired choices and then click OK.
- To construct the layout of the report, drag the desired data elements into the Rows, Columns, and Measures fields under Layout.
- To make additional configuration adjustments to your report, click the Report Options button and make the desired selections and then click OK.\