You can use a wide variety of fields and filters to create reports, but these are the basic steps used to create any type of report:
- In the Agent Web Console (AWC), click Reports, and then click Datamart.
- On the Datamart homepage, click Create New.
- Click Analysis Report.
- In the Select Data Source box, select a data source, and then click OK.
- To add a filter, which limits the data displayed, expand the No Filters area, select a field from the list on the left, and then drag it to the No Filters section.
- If a dialog box appears asking for additional selections (this varies depending on the field you dragged into the No Filters area) select an option, and then click OK.
- To construct the layout of the report, drag the desired data elements into the Rows, Columns, and Measures fields under Layout.
- To make additional configuration adjustments to your report, click Report Options, select your configurations, and then click OK.