The Event Analysis table is equipped with filtering/searching and sorting functions to find data quickly.
Search or Filter Events
From the Event Analysis page, narrow your results by filtering past events of specific users by event type, location, and other filters.
- Log in to Control.
- Select Event Analysis .
- Filter the Past Events table by selecting a column header.
Note: Each column will have different search and/or filter criteria.
- Search for the data you want to filter or, in some cases, select the applicable date range or checkboxes.
- Click Enter.
Note: You can use multiple filters at the same time.
- To remove a filter, select the same column header .
- Select Sort to sort the Past Events table by ascending or descending .
- To change the sorting direction to descending, or to remove sorting, select Sort again.
Note: Some columns — like Event Type and Event Time — cannot be sorted.