The Event Analysis table is equipped with filtering/searching and sorting functions to find data quickly.
Search or Filter Events
From the Event Analysis page, narrow your results by filtering past events of specific users by event type, location, and other filters.
- Log in to Kount Control.
- Select Event Analysis .
- To filter a column or search for data, click the filter button .
Note: Each column will have different search and/or filter criteria.
- Search for the data you want to filter or, in some cases, select the applicable date range or checkboxes.
- Click Enter.
Note: You can use multiple filters at the same time.
- To remove a filter, click the remove filter button .
- To sort a column, click the sort button . This sorts the events in ascending order, and the sort button icon changes to an ascending arrow.
- To change the sorting direction to descending, or to remove sorting, click the sort button again.
Note: Some columns — like Event Type and Event Time — cannot be sorted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.