A Software Development Kit, also called a “devkit” or SDK, is a set of development tools that allows software engineers to create customized applications for a particular software package, software framework, hardware platform, or operating system. This allows developers to create applications specific to their business needs that will interact with the product or products developed by the SDK creators. Kount provides Software Development Kits (SDKs) for Java, .NET, PHP, Ruby, and Perl environments.
- Kount Central Implementation and Technical Guide (.pdf)
- Kount Complete Technical Specification Guide (.pdf)
- Kount Central Kwrapper Help Guide
- Reference App (.zip)
- Implement Kount Central: Best Practices
- Fraud Manager API Link: https://api.kount.net/kc/docs.html
Android and iOS SDKs and documentation are available at Github.