August 1, 2020
We recently released an updated version of our Salesforce Commerce Cloud cartridge, for both the Controllers and SFRA versions of SFCC. Because of the improved functionality of this latest cartridge, we recommend upgrading your Kount SFCC cartridge if possible.
Some of the bugs fixed and improved functionality include:
- Fix for failed orders
- Improved handling for NULL scenarios
- Fix for saved credit card issue
- Fix Mode U calls for pre-auth workflow
- Improved ENS message handling
- Improved RIS failure handling
- Added ENS IP Whitelisting
- Add customer create date to RIS request
- Upgrade to latest device collector
- Update Unit Testing
- Support latest versions of SG (105.0.0) & SFRA (5.0.0)
Please find the latest Kount cartridge for Salesforce Commerce Cloud here.
More information about the Salesforce Commerce Cloud integration can be found here.