From Control Admin, you can view and edit existing users.
- Log in to Control.
- Select Admin .
- Under Admin, all existing users display with the following personally identifiable information:
Note: Reassigning a user to View Only removes their ability to edit in Control.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Date Created
- Role (Admin or View Only)
- Quick Actions (Edit or Delete)
- Identify a specific user or group of users by filtering the Users table. Each column can be filtered by selecting the column header and entering the filter criteria.
- Once you find the user, select Edit . Edit User displays. You can view user permissions, reset their password, and edit their personally identifiable information.
Note: Resetting a user's password will send them an email with a link to reset their password.
- After making your edits, select Save User.