Some support content, such as integration guides, release notes, and status reports, are only available if you have an account for the Kount Support site. The steps in this document show you how to create an account to access restricted content.
NOTE: Cookies must be enabled in your web browser to create an account.
- On your computer or mobile device, go to support.kount.com.
- In the upper-right of the support site, click or tap Sign In.
- If you have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org within the previous year, an account has already been created for you, but a password has not been set up. Click Get a password and follow the prompts to set up a password for your account.
If you are new to Kount, click or tap Sign up.
- In the text fields, enter your full name and email address, and then click or tap Sign up.
- A message displays confirming that site registration is complete and an email is sent to address entered in the previous step. Open the email to view the verification link.
- Follow the link to verify your account.
- Review the password requirements, and then enter a password for your account.
- With your password entered, click or tap Set password to be redirected and logged in to the support site.