In the Kount Command Agent Web Console (AWC) you can create and edit rules for blocking, managing, or reporting transactions from specific countries or regions. For additional assistance in optimizing your rules, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
- Log into the AWC.
- Open the Rule Editor.
- To create a standard rule, click the Fraud Control tab; and then under Rules Management, click Rules.
- To create a rule for the Auto Agent, click the Workflow tab; and then under Auto Agent, click Rules.
- At the bottom of the list of existing rules, click Add Rule.
- In the Rule Editor, click the top-right drop-down menu and select how you want to action the transaction when your specified rule conditions are met.
- Under Rule Conditions, expand Extended Variables to view region-based conditions.
- Select how you want to isolate transactions using one (or multiple) of the following options:
- Device Country – Russia is listed as Russia [RU], and Ukraine as Ukraine [UK], respectively
- User Country – Russia is listed as Russia [RU], and Ukraine as Ukraine [UK], respectively
- Device Region – Russian regions begin with RU, and Ukraine with UA (Crimea is list as UA: Krym)
- Add and adjust any additional conditions for your rule.
- To activate the rule, clear the Disabled checkbox (the rule is Disabled by default).
- Enter a Rule Description, and then click Create Rule to save the rule.
For additional assistance on managing rules, go to:
Please sign in to leave a comment.