Welcome to Kount!
These videos are designed to help guide you through Kount Command from integration to daily use.
How to create an API Key
Add a new user in the Agent Web Console
Configure Event Notification Service (ENS) in the Agent Web Console
Transaction Details: Includes more granular details and is designed for experienced fraud analysts to have a single pane of glass view of all relevant information. This view is also most appropriate for more complex reviews:
Transaction Summary and Persona Risk Evaluation
Transaction Details Summary Bar
Triggered Rules & Transaction Details
Contact Information, External Services, Shopping Cart
Banks, Distances, Persona History
Order Analysis: An easily consumable snapshot of a transaction that has been designed for a streamlined manual review experience.
Omniscore Overview - This is a holistic overview of Omniscore within the Agent Web Console, and applies to the Transaction Details page and the Order Analysis page.
Status & Order Editing
Decision & Customer History
Additional Information & Webinar Archive:
- Order Search
- Rules Engine Overview Webinar - (approx 1 hour).
- Rules Overview
- Rules Management Basics
- Password Policies, Creating and Modifying Users and Resolving Account Lockout
- Auto Agent and Workflow Queue Assigner Overview
- Creating a Checklist for Agents
Archived Videos - still relevant just a bit dated:
- Agent Web Console Overview Webinar - (approx. 1 hour).
- Overview: What is Kount (video 1)
- Overview: How Kount Works (video 2)
- Transaction Details Page (video 1)
- Transaction Details Page Part 2 (video 2)
Article is closed for comments.