Welcome to Kount
These videos are designed to help guide you through Kount Command from integration to daily use.
Integrate Command and the Agent Web Console into your application.
How to create an API Key
Add a new user in the Agent Web Console
Configure Event Notification Service in the Agent Web Console
Review Transactions in the Agent Web Console
Transaction Details includes more granular details and is designed for experienced fraud analysts to have a single pane of glass view of all relevant information. This view is also most appropriate for more complex reviews.
Transaction Summary and Persona Risk Evaluation
Transaction Details Summary Bar
Triggered Rules and Transaction Details
Contact Information, External Services, and Shopping Cart
Banks, Distances, and Persona History
An easily consumable snapshot of a transaction that has been designed for a streamlined manual review experience.
This is a holistic overview of Omniscore within the Agent Web Console, and applies to the Transaction Details page and the Order Analysis page.
Status and Order Editing
Decision and Customer History
Additional Information and Webinar Archive
- Order Search
- Rules Engine Overview Webinar - (approx 1 hour).
- Rules Overview
- Rules Management Basics
- Password Policies, Creating and Modifying Users and Resolving Account Lockout
- Auto Agent and Workflow Queue Assigner Overview
- Creating a Checklist for Agents
- Agent Web Console Overview Webinar - (approx. 1 hour).
- Overview: What is Kount (video 1)
- Overview: How Kount Works (video 2)
- Transaction Details Page (video 1)
- Transaction Details Page Part 2 (video 2)