Create and Manage Profiles
The Profile Management screen displays a list of existing Queue Assignment Profiles. When an Agent is assigned a profile, all of the rules applied to that profile will be applied to the Agent. Suspect Orders will then automatically be assigned to the Agent based on the rules in the profile.
The Profile Management page is made up of two parts:
- The Sidebar contains the Profile Management Summary and link to unassigned agents.
- The Profile Management list table, which shows which agents are assigned to which profiles and lets you create a new profile.
- Click Create New Profile.
- In the Create New Profile pop-up, enter the name and a description of the new profile.
- Use the Assigned WQA Ruleset menu to select the ruleset to associate with the profile.
- Select one or more languages for the profile.
- Select a reason to associate with the profile.
- Select a site to associate with the profile.
- Select a status, and then click Save Profile.