The RIS requirements are as follows:
- Port 443 must be available to post and receive data from Kount.
- An API Key is required for authentication to Kount.
- SSL Support is required for the RIS process.
- The session identifier created during the data collector process must be passed as the session identifier for the RIS transaction.
- In order to utilize the various SDKs, several required static settings must be configured. Refer to the README files included in each SDK for details.
Article is closed for comments.