The action bar is found at the bottom of the transaction details page of every order and contains up to eight actions which agents can perform with the click of a button. It is a floating toolbar that is always available without the need to scroll down to it. Fraud Agents can use it regularly to correctly status and update orders. A good understanding of the action bar features helps you to make the best use of it while streamlining your activity and workflow. See the descriptions below.
- Transaction counter: Identifies how many pending transactions you have assigned to you. Click this to select or advance to the next transaction. This feature is only used in conjunction with queue assigner and may display 0 for most.
- VIP lists link: This is the quickest and easiest place to add data to VIP review or decline lists as you check orders.
- History link: Provides the transactional history of the current transaction. The History reads from the bottom up and displays status changes, system actions, VIP additions, notes, etc. as well as the User initials that made edits.
- Status picklist: Changes the status of an order to reflect their decision.
- Agent picklist: Assigns a transaction to another agent's queue.
NOTE: When you change status or anything on a transaction it automatically logs your user initials so you do not need to use this field to assign transactions to yourself.
- Notes: Type notes in this field if needed.
NOTE: Typed notes can only be viewed in the history and are not reflected in any reporting tool. If you have repeatable notes that you want to reflect on orders it is best to use Custom Reason codes.
- Save button: Saves all the changes you have made on the action bar.
- Save and Next button: Saves changes on the action bar and advance you to your next assigned transaction if you are using queue assigner. May not be visible if queue assigner is not used.