The Link Analysis gadget on the Transaction Details page in the Agent Web Console (AWC) allows users to search the merchant system for other orders related to the current transaction based on key attributes. Potential Benefits of link analysis are identifying trends, locating information for updating VIP lists, and gaining a deeper insight into linked relationships to make well-educated decisions.
Link Analysis utilizes an 18-month rolling history, unlike Persona Order linking, which is real-time, has a 14-day life, and can indirectly link orders.
What is the Device ID?
All five of the following layer hashed values make up Device ID you see on the transaction.
- Network Layer, Router, Protocols, etc.
- Flash Enabled/Disabled
- Java Enabled/Disabled
- Http Header Layer – ID of HTTP Page
- Browser, Browser Settings
Viewing Linked Orders
- To display the linked orders, click all linked orders.
2. Select from the available check boxes to obtain more in-depth linking results.