IP and Region Login Whitelist is available as an optional feature for enhanced security in the Agent Web Console (AWC). The feature must first be enabled by a Customer Success Manager, and then configured by a user with Admin permissions in the AWC.
Once IP and Region Login Whitelist is enabled, it must be configured in the AWC by a user with Admin permissions. The feature is accessed in the AWC under the Admin menu item and is used to control logins to the AWC based on the user device's IP Address, the IP Address Range, or the IP Geographic nation from which the user is logging in.
If this feature is enabled, additional functionality will become available under the Reports menu which track IP Whitelist logins.
In the AWC there are two methods of tracking IP Whitelist login information, both on the Reports menu.
The first method is the Restricted Login History Filter. This feature lets you compile a list of IP Whitelist login attempts, either all of them or by specific type. As a merchant, you will want to know about unauthorized restricted login attempts as well as tracking activities of restricted login users.
- Go to Reports, then Security Audits, and finally User Restricted Logins.
- Use the Restriction Types drop-down menu to select either, All Restrictions, IP, Range, or Country.
- Select a Start and End Date for the history filter, and then click the Get Restricted Login History button.
The history, if it exists, will appear in the table.
The second method is the Whitelist Settings Changes. This feature lets you create an audit report of all of the configuration changes to your whitelists. As a merchant, you will want to know of any unauthorized changes to the whitelists configuration including any whitelist address types that have been added, edited, or removed without approval.
- Go to Reports, then Security Audits, and finally Whitelist Settings Changes.
- Select an Audit type such as IP Address Whitelist, IP Block Whitelist, Country Whitelist, or Whitelist Toggle.
- Create a date range and then click the Create Audit Report button.
The audit report data, if it exists, will appear in the table.