- Go to the rule set in which you'd like to make changes. You can navigate to the currently active rule set by going to Fraud Control > Rules. Or, you can navigate to any saved rule set by going to Fraud Control > Rule Sets, and then clicking on the rule set you'd like to change.
- Select the checkbox for the rule(s) you want to enable, disable, or delete.
- Click Enable, Disable, or Delete in the drop-down menu.
NOTE: If you make a mistake, don't save your rule set. You can abandon all changes by completely exiting your browser session.
- If you are prompted “This rule set has been modified. Don't forget to save your changes”, modify the name of the rule set, if desired, and then click Save.
- Click the Activate Rule Set link to begin passing live orders through your new rule set.
Please sign in to leave a comment.