Change the Status of a Rule
- In the Agent Web Console (AWC), in the menu, click Fraud Control > Rules.
- On the Rules List page, select the check box next to any rules you want to change.
- Expand the Choose drop-down menu to select one of the following options:
- Change Action. Requires selection of a secondary action (i.e. Approve, Decline, etc.) from the drop-down menu that displays.
- Move to Group. Only available if you have one or more groups created for rules.
After making a selection, a message appears confirming the change.
- If prompted "This rule set has been modified. Don't forget to save your changes," at the top of the Rules List, click Save.
- If the Reschedule Snapshot page displays and you are prompted, " Would you like to replace the scheduled activations of the previous version with the newly saved snapshot?", click either Yes, replace schedule or No, keep existing schedule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.