Change the Status of a Rule
- In the Agent Web Console (AWC), in the menu, click Fraud Control > Rules.
- On the Rules List page, select the check box next to any rules you want to change.
- Expand the Choose drop-down menu to select one of the following options:
- Change Action. Requires selection of a secondary action (i.e. Approve, Decline, etc.) from the drop-down menu that displays.
- Move to Group. Only available if you have one or more groups created for rules.
After making a selection, a message appears confirming the change.
- If prompted "This rule set has been modified. Don't forget to save your changes," at the top of the Rules List, click Save.
- If the Reschedule Snapshot page displays and you are prompted, " Would you like to replace the scheduled activations of the previous version with the newly saved snapshot?", click either Yes, replace schedule or No, keep existing schedule.