Kount merchants are able to write rules in the Auto Decision Engine (ADE) or Auto Agent (AA) that pull data from Ekata. This can be done for any rule able to be configured in the Agent Web Console (AWC) using the following steps:
- In Rule Actions, expand the Actions drop-down menu and select Ekata.
- Select Retrieve Ekata Identity Checks.
- In Rule Conditions, create the desired rule such as configuring Customer Name to doesn't contain and then enter the desired text.
- Select the desired disposition, such as Review, and then click Save.
- When the rule is triggered, a notification appears on the Transaction Details page in the Rules Triggered gadget.
Note: There are some scenarios where a response from Ekata may return a Null value for some data elements if the information is not available at the time of the call. The Kount rules engine cannot distinguish between a value of 0 and a null value so care should be taken when writing rules that evaluate if data from Ekata equals 0 as such rules may have false positives if Ekata returns a partial response with a Null value for the data element.
Article is closed for comments.