Skip to main content
How to Create a Rule Set Schedule
Create a Rule Set Schedule
- In the AWC, select Fraud Control, and then select Rule Set Scheduler.
- You will be presented with a calendar of the current month with filter options on the left hand side.
- Click the day to edit within the calendar.
- From the drop-down, the Rule Set to activate on the specific date. Select whether you want this active ‘On this day’ or ‘For Weekdays’ that fall on this day of the week.
- Ensure that the time zone selection is accurate.
NOTE: Changing the time zone, saving, and then reverting back to the correct time zone will clear all schedules.
- Save the Rule Set schedule.