A “No Change” rule is used to make sure rules trigger as expected without impacting transactions.
Creating a No Change Rule
- From the Fraud Control drop-down menu, click Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- Select the appropriate Rule Conditions.
- Change the decision in the top-right corner to No Change.
- Click the Rule Actions drop-down menu, and then check Rule Counter. Give the counter a name that represents the conditions for easy tracking.
- Add a counter of 1 or more, depending on how you want to utilize this incremental number.
- Clear the Disabled checkbox to enable the rule, add a Rule Description, and then click Create Rule.